cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to log into Netflix

westhamsam11
Joining in

I updated my tv package beginning of this year and have only recently realised that Netflix comes as part of the package. 

My first issue is that I cannot sign in because I never received any email confirming the Netflix details. 

Secondly, my daughter-in-law had signed into Netflix on our box and now I can't sign her out no matter what I do. I contacted Netflix and they had no idea why we couldn't sign her out. 

Speaking to virgin customer service is beyond a joke so hopefully someone on here can help. 

Thanks,

Sam. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @westhamsam11 👋.

Thanks for joining me in a private message to resolve your Netflix issue, we got there, happy viewing and should you need us again, please do reach back out to us.

Sabrina

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @westhamsam11 👋

Thanks for reaching out to us and welcome to the Community Forums. Apologies you are having issues with Netflix, can i ask when you do try to log out, do you get any error codes or messages?
With Netflix being part of your package, you should have been sent an email to follow for activation or find the activate button under your subscriptions on your Virgin Media online account. 

Let us know. 

Sabrina

Hi Sabrina,

I don't get any error codes when I try to sign my daughter-in-law out. It shows that she's signed out but when I go back to channel 204 and press the red button it signs her back in straight away. 

I never received any email about activation of netflix. 

Thank you, 

Sam 

Ok, the best way around that as it would of saved her details. Going forward she would need to change her password and when prompted sign out of all devices, this will remove her from your Virgin TV box. With your emails, we can try to send the email again for you, this would need to be done via private message.

Please look out for the envelope on the top right of your web browser or if you are using a mobile device, it will be located under your profile icon.

Thanks.

Sabrina

Hi @westhamsam11 👋.

Thanks for joining me in a private message to resolve your Netflix issue, we got there, happy viewing and should you need us again, please do reach back out to us.

Sabrina