cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to change contact number

Teban
Joining in

I can't update my contact number. It says "Sorry the changes you made were not saved, please try again"

Why do you have this option if it doesn't work?

Could you please sort this for me?

Thanks

12 REPLIES 12

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Teban,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm so sorry to hear you're struggling to update your contact details online. Can you try clearing your cache and giving it another try, please?

Let us know how you get on.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hi Zach, 

I'm afraid that did not worked. I tried with different browsers, on my phone and laptop and still the same. 

Hi @Teban 👋.

Apologies you had issues in trying to get through to us. We can bring you into a private message where we can update the details on your behalf. Please look out for the envelope in the top right corner of your browser, if you are on a mobile device then it will be located under your profile icon.

Many thanks.

Sabrina

I can't see any private message. Could you please change my contact number to removed

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

Can you please check that the private message has been sent, so I can reply and update my contact number. 

I have a technician booked for tomorrow morning and I want to avoid any kind of miss communication. 

Hi Esteban.

We have seen your private messages, apologies that they have only been responded to today. I can see that the engineer has been to your property and resolved your issue. How is everything now?

Also if there is anything else I can help you with such as the contact update, please let me know. 

Sabrina

I still haven't managed to change my contact number. Will you ever help me with that?

Thanks 

Please change it to 0773xxxxxxxx

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post.]

Teban
Joining in

Still don't know how will be changing my number if I can't post personal details here. Am I loosing my time with this?

Should I just change to Community Fibre that offer me 1GB for 25 pounds per month instead of the current 200mb for 35 pounds that Virgin is charging me?