cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Turn off ebilling

erkithebear
Tuning in

Good morning,

I've been trying to turn off e-billing, but failing. The guide doesn't seem up to date as the Profile and account settings don't give me the option to enable or disable E-billing.

Am I missing something?

9 REPLIES 9

Daniel_Et
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @erkithebear 👋 Thank you for your post 😀

We're sorry to hear about the problem you've been having 😔

Just to confirm, are you looking to turn e-billing off or on? Do you currently receive paper bills?

Regards,
Daniel

Hi,

Sorry, confusion on my part (never write a post while on the train). I need e-billing turned on and stop receiving paper bills.

To add to the complexity, I still need to receive paper VAT receipts each month.

Hi @erkithebear, no problem at all. I know what it's like when trying to type on a train.

When you go to "Account settings" and then "Account details" within the My Virgin Media app, can you see a section entitled "Communication preference" with a little "Edit" button next to it?

If so, that should allow you to turn e-billing on. 

Regards,
Daniel

Hi and thanks, It was already set to "ebills / Email / Text" but let's see if that works.

Thanks again,

Hi @erkithebear, no problem at all.

If it doesn't have the desired effect, please let us know.

Regards,

Daniel

Good morning,

As expected, I received a paper bill again, even though the feature is turned off in the account. Can you help in turning this off?

Thanks in Advance

Hi @erkithebear,

I am very sorry to hear this. Just to clarify, you don't want to receive standard paper billing, but you do want to receive ebilling and you want to receive VAT receipts. Is that correct?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Morning,

As I'm receiving a paper bill which I don't want, so I suspect I need ebilling turned on.

Regards,

Colin

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

I will pop you over a private message to help get this sorted for you. 

Cheers, 

Ryan.