cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rufund due from old isp cancellation fee

Garbageguy
Tuning in

When I signed up from a knock on the door, the salesman said Virgin would refund my cancellation fee from Vodafone, now the salesman isnt answering his phone, He said send him my final bill as he could process it quicker, ive sent him my final bill.

Where else can I sent it please?

6 REPLIES 6

Cardiffman282
Super solver

Did you record the calls and/or confirm the arrangement by text/email? 

I'm not a Very Insightful Person (just a little bit, sometimes). I don't work for Virgin Media (but then nor do any of the offshore customer service agents).

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Garbageguy 👋 Welcome to the community forum!

Thanks for getting in touch! - Sorry to hear you are waiting for the refund of a cancellation fee promised by a door salesman. 

Can we check when you sent in the final bill to be processed? And how you sent it over to them? (Eg via email?)
If this is how the door sales team requested it be processed we sadly may not be able to get it resolved any faster for you. (We don't usually offer support with new sales via the forum, and would need you to also send us in proof of any offer to cover the cancellation fees from Vodafone to process this). 

Thanks for your patience whilst we get to the bottom of things, and offer further support if needed! 🌞

Molly

I spoke to a guy on the phone at virgin, after my post he didn't ask for proof, he said he would add the £56.33 as a credit. Now the agent has replied and said he would add the credit and it would show in 48 hours, nothing showing on my account.

Thanks for coming back to us @Garbageguy.

Any credits added to your account would in fact show on the next bill produced and wouldn't update the balance of the previous bill as this will show as printed.

Happy to take a look into this for you, to gain some clarification on the status of the credit on the account.

Check out the envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me

Thanks,

David_Bn

Garbageguy
Tuning in

Thankyou, Replied

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for working with me via our private messaging function @Garbageguy, and I'm pleased we were able to ensure that this was resolved for you.

Do please feel free to return to our Community Forums if you experience any further issues with our services

Thanks,

David_Bn