cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase restrictions

kimtanner31
Joining in

I wrote on here a couple of years ago about restrictions on ppv and films I am still experiencing the same problem have called virgin numerous times and getting absolutely nowhere only happened since I upgraded my box this is very frustrating 

5 REPLIES 5

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @kimtanner31 Thanks for reaching out to us and a warm welcome to the Virgin Media Community forums. 👋🏼

I'm sorry to hear about the issues with the restrictions you are having in relation to Pay-Per-Views and films. 😢
Are you having trouble when trying to purchase anything on the TV box?

Please do expand on the matter so that we can assist on the matter. 🧾

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

IMG_1676.jpeg

 I was always able to buy pay per view events and movies through the store until about 3 years ago I am trying to purchase the boxing for tomorrow … every time I have called no one seems to know what I am talking about and cannot there solve the issue 

Joseph_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for getting back to us @kimtanner31.

I would like to look into this further with you to see if there is anything further I can do to fix this, for this I will be sending you a private message.

Joe

Hi ,

I have exactly the same issue when trying to order anything from the Virgin Store via either of my two my STB's. 

I spent an hour yesterday & another hour tonight on the phone with support but they insist that they need to send a service tech to my house despite me referring them to this page.

Are you able to take a look into my account as you have above please ?

Cheers

Matt Gumbrell

Virgin store error message.jpg

Hey there WMPDEMatt, thank you for reaching out and a warm welcome to the community I am so sorry to hear this.

Which type of content are you trying to buy?

Is it boxing, films, over 18 stuff etc?

Have you ever got that message before?

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?