cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promise of no price rise not kept

usamir
Joining in

I have received a letter explaining the price hike in April.

The issue is, When I signed up for 18 months last April, I was given a special deal and promised no price hike will take place for the duration of the contract, this was a verbal agreement over the phone.

I have contacted customer support who have not been helpful by continually advising me that the price hike will happen, and that I should of read the contract!

Managed to speak to a manager eventually who has escalated the call and apparently will get a resolve soon.

I just wanted to have some form of communication on this forum by the advisors, as I can't spend another 30 minutes on the phone chasing this up.

Any advise from anyone else would be greatly appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @usamir 👋.

Thanks for reaching out to us and welcome to the Community Forums. Apologies you have received a letter from us advising of the annual price rise, this is something that does occur on an annual basis. Your individual price rise will be specific to you. Some price rises are lower, and some customers will be excluded completely. We have no way of advising customers if this will be the case or not, the advisory that the agent will be referring to is generalised price increases relating to discounts and offers relating to your bundle.

If you wish to discuss your package and what can be done, we will need to bring you In for a private message. Please look out for the envelope on the top right of your web browser or if you are using a mobile device, it will be located under your profile icon.

Thanks.

Sabrina

Thanks for the reply, I have sent my details on the private message.

I raised this as a query over the phone too, but haven't heard anything from anyone yet

Hi @usamir 

Sorry to hear you have not yet heard back from us regarding this case. This is not the level of service we look to provide. I can however see you are in PMs with a member of our team. They will aim to get back to you as soon as possible with a response.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs