cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Package price not as per contract

robbiekurupt
Joining in

I can see via this forum, this has been a well documented issue.

Called in April and given new package price of £21 per month but I keep being charged £28 per month.

Have complained via web portal and also called, where I was told the call would be listened to and called back but it's been over 28 days.

My contract is clearly visible on my account but no one is doing anything to resolve this.

To be clear, there is no additional charges on my bills. I'm simply being charged a price that was not agreed.

IMG_20230623_070722.jpg

3 REPLIES 3

Joseph_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @robbiekurupt,

Welcome to the Community Forums and thanks for the post.

Sorry to hear you have been having this issue with your bills, I can see you said you signed up for this new deal around April time, we were having a price rise at the same time, did you receive any mails or information around this time stating you would be affected by a price rise? This will likely come in the form of a letter or email from the months leading up to April/May. This would account for the change of price from what you thought you were getting, if you could check this for me and let me know.

Joe

Hi

Thanks for the reply. No, nothing was said on call or in a letter/email that prices would increase.

I had originally called up to cancel due to the 25% increase and this was the new offer I was given.

As per the recorded call, it's made very clear that £21 per month will be in place until end of contract. I asked the agent several times to confirm that

Hey @robbiekurupt,

Thanks for getting back to me, so that I can look into this deeper for you I would like to invite you in for a quick private message, if you have not used this feature before you can access it via the envelope at the the top of your screen.

Speak soon. Joe