cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Out of contract soon carry on..

thornaby
On our wavelength

Had a text 17/04 to say oops your contract is due to expire with a couple of offers which were too expensive. Contract has nearly 2 months left.

I rang VM and only deal the lady could offer me was increase in speed to 1 gig('currently 500mb and happy) Mega TV and sky and tnt sports.(Currently get tnt in Maxit TV and sky extra in package) Quoted me a price which came close to expiring deal and for 18 months.

On receipt of contract this morning 18/04 it showed price would go up after 6 months then again after 18 months despite me getting verbal confirmation twice that the price was for 18 months.

Spent another hour on phone trying to get to the bottom of it and got offered a higher price still. Then had a customer service guy joining in and couldn't help apart from offering to listen to the initial call to see if I was telling the truth before he could help me .

I cancelled the new contract and was then told to call back next month as I might get a better deal.

After over 20 years of Virgin,NTL and Comcast it looks like the end of the road for me and Virgin.

1 REPLY 1

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @thornaby thanks for posting and welcome back to our community.

Sorry to hear that you've been mis-sold a package and that as a result you're now looking to leave us as a customer. I would like to take a look on your behalf and help you raise a complaint. I am going to send you a private message. Please keep an eye on your inbox in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R