cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not offered contract or install as promised

Nicola7982
Joining in

The engineer came out yesterday to install my Mega TV package & the agent on the phone who I spoke to when I decided to add TV to my internet package that I already had with virgin told me that I would receive 4 main boxes, that all of these boxes would connect wirelessly (so no holes needed to be drilled as they didn't have to be wired to my router) & that Disney plus & Discovery plus app is included as part of my MEGA TV package!

He also didn't tell me anything about an O2 SIM card!  I have had to have multiple holes drilled through my walls now so that I could get the TV in all 3 bedrooms, found out that virgin media don't even have the Discovery plus app on their TV boxes & also that the Disney Plus is NOT included in my MEGA TV package!!

P.S- the agent I spoke too was Indian/Asian & couldn't organise a p*ss up in a brewery! I am absolutely disgusted by the lies I was told by this agent & if I'd have known it was all a load of bs then I wouldn't have even bothered adding a TV package on to my internet!

2 REPLIES 2

roy247
Superstar

The O2 sim is probably the £25 unlimited sim, you can call O2 and get this changed to a sim that reflects your use if you don't need the unlimited use and still keep your volt benefits if you signed up for a Volt package.

When you get your O2 account setup and Volt activation you will be able to select Disney Plus as a free add on for 6 months from O2.

Just out of curiosity how many boxes have you actually had installed, the maximum for 360 is supposed to be one main box and 2 mini boxes.

Joseph_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @Nicola7982,

Welcome to the Community Forums and thanks for the post.

Sorry to see this issue you have been facing, we would like to look into this more with you, for me to do so I will be sending you a quick private message.

Joe