cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New order not showing

ariaj
Joining in

I already have M500 broadband and decided to upgrade my package to the gig1 as my contract was ending.  I went through the process on my account, selected all my options and completed the order.  I received 2 emails - one confirming the order number and pricing details and the other containing pre-contract info.

However, my account doesn't seem to reflect the order - it doesn't show in my orders at all.  Infact, it still offers gigb1 as an upgrade.  I got an activiation date of '7-10 working days' but no mention of when the equipment will arrive.

I'm worried the order might not have gone through correctly and I'm a bit confused as to what happens next?  This might be normal, but I'd appreciate someone from the forum team checking my order please.

9 REPLIES 9

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey ariaj, thank you for reaching out and a warm welcome to the community I am so sorry to hear about this.

How was this ordered? Was it via the app  / online if so it can take 7 - 10 working days.

The equipment would be delivered in this time because it wouldn't work without it.

Can you let us know please.

If you got the paperwork this is a good sign. 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Hi Matthew,

This order was placed and confirmed on the 01/05. I received the confirmation email at the time but have not received any equipment or anything further, and there is nothing showing on my online account in the orders section or on my package page

Forgot to mention! This was placed online

Hi @ariaj 

Thanks for the update. If it does not apply by the 15th May, please reach back out to us. 

Sabrina

TMC1888
On our wavelength

@ariaj The same thing happened to me, I posted about this the other day. There has been far too many similar posts recently which would suggest there is something broken somewhere.

Kallor
On our wavelength

Same here ordered upgrade from 500MB to 1 gig today got the two emails, no info on the account about the order and I already have a hub 5 had it over a year so why the 7 -10 day wait., I was expecting to just reboot the hub and the speed boost would kick in.

Hi to both @TMC1888 and @Kallor

We are so sorry to hear that this has also happened to you both! Can I ask when you both made your orders? 

Kallor
On our wavelength

Hi ,My order was placed 10th may, so yesterday I was assuming it was an automated process instant upgrade as I have the required router already.

My order was placed online btw.

Thank you @Kallor 

It can take up to 10 working days for the online order to process, but if by May 20 nothing has updated please do let us know and we will be more than happy to chase this for you.