cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Contract

Geoff-s
Tuning in

My contract is due to expire on 31st July and I have received a number of messages asking me to renew early / special offer etc etc.

I opened one of these messages a few days ago just to look at the offers and there was nothing there of interest to me.  But, Shortly after that I received pre contract information as if I had accepted one of the offers.

I phoned immediately and was assured that I was still on my original contract but yesterday when I went into my online account it shows my contract started on 5th May and my phone service no longer had anytime calls. I phoned immediately and was told that I was still on my original contract even though looking at it online I wasn’t.

Can someone please pick this one up so I can PM and get this clarified please. 

Thank you 

3 REPLIES 3

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Geoff-S, thank you reaching out and I am sorry to hear this.

I can see you've spoke to the team about this already.

On your paperwork is that the only difference it is showing?

Has anything else changed? 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Hi Matt 

I haven't spoken to anyone about this so can you please send me a PM so I can explain - I don’t want a new contract I want to remain on my existing contract which expires 31st July 

Thank you

Geoff

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Geoff,

No problem at all, we'll be happy to help. Don't worry, receiving CSS documents doesn't always mean that a new contract has gone through.

I've dropped you a PM so I can take your details and have a look.

Beth