cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix subscription

Liverpoolred
Joining in

I have a netflix subscription that i pay directly to netflix as virgin couldn't manage it as part of my sign up deal..so they discounted the subscription from package to cover the cost of my netflix i pay directly..this was £11.99...but now netflix have increased the subscription to £15.99..but virgin still only discount the original £11.99..shouldn't they discount the new subscription charge from my sign up deal?

3 REPLIES 3

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Lieverpoolred, thank you for reaching out on our help forums and for your first post here.
A warm welcome to the VM community, thank you for joining and great to have you on board! 🙂

Sorry to hear you've experienced issues with your Netflix account and bills recently, we'd love to best assist with that where possible.
From what you've explained above it's not as clear to us about whether this higher charge is a change you saw on your VM bills for your Netflix subscription or if you're referring to the price of the plan you pay directly to Netflix for this?

Once we understand more and have this clarified, we'll be happy to assist.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi Liverpoolred 

VM have only ever paid the cost of the Standard plan (£10.99 per month)  which allows you to stream and download on two devices in simultaneous streams in HD viewing.

The Premium plan is £15.99 per month which allows you to stream and download on up to four devices simultaneously in HD and Ultra HD.

Anybody taking out the Premium plan has to pay the difference in cost themself.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

thank you for clarifying this for me!