cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Broadband Bundle cuts off soon. When can another family member start new contract?

denyason
On our wavelength

Hi My Broadband, Phone, TV & sim Bundle would have cost double (£150pm) at end of month after my 18 month contract ends.  As they wouldn't be giving me new 360 boxes & having the same V6 boxes for 3 years I decided to not renew so my broadband cuts off on the 24th of December.  How soon can another family member create a new Broadband Bundle? When I spoke to an agent on my request to not renew, he said someone else can start new order on the 20th of December.  Can new customer be started sooner?

2 REPLIES 2

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

360 vs V6 is a prime example of newer not necessarily being better. Not to mention the physical boxes being identical, and if you have multiroom V6 then you could end up with less disk space by being a new customer.

Opinions vary on the new customer cutoff, I've seen 15, 30, 60 & 90 days all quoted at various times.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey denyason, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to hear this.

Have you tried to look here to see what deals we have currently for you, just login and it will show you some great deals. Cheers  

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?