cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message for Rachel Barrass Customer Services Director

dhanjib1962
Joining in

This is a message to Rachel Barrass

Today received a letter for notice of default.

I have been trying to sort this matter out with you and talked to Alex Power and emailed him ( also followed up on 20th Nov, 6th Dec and 11th Dec) and 2 other representatives. All of them said they would call back. The called have not been easy as its taken a long time to get through a person.

I migrated to BT in July. I received an email from you see below, which is very misleading (one of your reprehensive agreed). The email as far as i am concerned confirmed that you know about the migration. Despite that, you took money from my account which for three months. The cancelled the DD you then started demanding payment.

As i said you started demanding money despite not resolving the matter.

I will not call you anymore as i spend far too long in holding and being passed on from one person to another and hope that message on this board will speed up response

Please put all actions on hold until you deal with this.

I am also writing to Ombudsman

Hi Dhanji,

We understand that your Virgin Media services or equipment has recently changed. At Virgin Media, we want to give you great customer service and value your feedback, so we can make improvements wherever we can.

4 REPLIES 4

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi dhanjib1962

Thank you for your post, welcome to the Community Forums.

I'm very sorry to hear there's been an issue with your account closure after switching to BT in July.

Can you please confirm that you did notify us directly that you would be switching to BT? If you only had landline services with us and ported your number out to BT, you wouldn't need to notify us per say, as BT would let us know they intend to take the number. Once the port has completed, your landline service would terminate with us. However, if you had multiple services with us, you'd need to let us know that you are leaving so we can go through the cancellation process on your account.

If you have now forwarded your complaint to the Ombudsman, I'm afraid that we would not be able to assist further. You'd need to speak with the Ombudsman who would liaise with us to implement a resolution.

Kind regards

Beth

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Just to clarify "I am also writing to Ombudsman" - does this mean you've had a complaint open with VM that has either been deadlocked or reached the 8week limit, and you've now escalated to ADR?

Or that you're just writing to the Ombudsman without having gone through VM's internal process first?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

dhanjib1962
Joining in

Hi 

Please read my message

I have called and at times waiting for an hours to get to someone, only to be passed on from one person to another.

I have drafted out a letter to ombudsman, waiting to see if this can be resolved

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @dhanjib1962 

I'll send you a PM now to assist further.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill