cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leaving Virgin Potential Issues

HatMarris
Joining in

Hi

i wonder if anyone from the forums would be able to help me via DM about forseeing potential issues about my upcoming disconnection 

I wrote (signed for) about cancelling my contract and the MY Virgin media app shows my disconnection date as 5th April (3 days) but I have some concerns and would like to check everything is OK

1) I asked for written/email confirmation but never received it so am not fully confident

2) The MY Virgin Media app shows my services are restricted because my bill is overdue. This is not the case. All my previous bills have been paid (via direct debit) and it lists my next payment as 8th April and it will be collected by direct debit

3) No one has contacted me about whether the equipment needs to be returned or not. If you want the equipment then surely you should be proactive in sending me info about how and provide packaging to send it back in (No?)

4) the app is confusing. The bill says “will be collected on 8th April by direct debit” and yet the info section says “make sure your bill is paid before 8th April”

I would be grateful if one of the forum team could contact me and check everything is in order if possible. Many thanks

Matt

1 REPLY 1

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @HatMarris 👋.

Thanks for reaching back out to us, apologies for the issues that you are having with a few open questions. We can certainly assist you, we would need to bring you in for a private message. Please look out for the envelope on the top right of your web browser or if you are using a mobile device, it will be located under your profile icon.

Thanks.

Sabrina