cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long should equipment return take?

Tavis75
Super solver

I recently cancelled my VM account and had to return the equipment (two V6s, a Hub 5 and 2 Wi-Fi pods), I dropped it off at the drop off point on the 26th, it is shown as processed at the Yodel National Hub on the 29th April and has not moved since (so over a week now).

I have over £50 in account credit which I do not believe will be processed for return to me until the equipment is received, is that correct? I am also concerned about being charged for the kit (as there's quite a lot of it), though I would assume as I have dropped it off that, that should be OK (I did also take photos of the kit before packing it and once it was packed in the box).

As an extra complication I also received a second set of smaller return packaging a few days after I sent off the equipment, so I don't know if some items were expected to be sent separately. The first box was big enough for all the equipment (just), but the second one wouldn't have been.

1 REPLY 1

Vikki_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Tavis75

Thanks for your post and welcome back to our community.

It does usually take around 10 days from the date the equipment was retuned for this to update on our side.

As its been slightly longer, I'll send you a direct message so we can take a closer look. 

Please look out for the envelope in the top right of the page and pop back to me when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide