cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hilarious we chat experience

donebgot
Joining in

I know this is a dead horse subject here by now but I did think this was pure madness. Out of contract with Virgin on a M500 package with basic Mixit TV has increased to £107.74 a month.

After some haggling with an online chat agent I've been offered their best price of £109 a month. Even pointing out I'd be better off staying out of contract (which I'm not prepared to pay anyway) there was no flexibility. I can't wait to see what stupid offer I get on the phone now

3 REPLIES 3

Cardiffman282
Super solver

If you are able to then cancel. You might then get some sensible offers if you have marketing enabled. 

---------------
Cancel VM here
Complain to VM
here
Demand compensation from VM here
Demand your call recordings here
Monitor the state of your VM connection here

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

FYI....

For contract renegotiation - see Andrew’s comments in message 6 of this thread- from a year or two ago - but the messages are still valid

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Community-Natter/New-contract/td-p/4888761

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @donebgot,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm sorry to hear that you're unhappy with your current bundle along with a potential renewal offer that was discussed and that you're now looking to potentially cancel your services with us. Did you discuss any other offers with the retentions team at all? We'll have several different offers available at any given time, and these are subject to change too.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!