cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gift not recieved.

Rickytind
Tuning in

It's been well over my 28 days from installation and then 14 days for exertis to delivery my hardware. I spoke to someone and they told me not to worry ... and wait 90 Working days ... which I find ridiculous, basically being told here's a welcome gift.. 6 months into my contract then. I received an email 3 weeks back saying "were about to deliver your gift" this is getting a bit stupid now. 

8 REPLIES 8

Rickytind
Tuning in

Still yet to actually recieve my xbox and looking on here the amount of time people have had to wait is insane can virgin staff actually help me at this point. I'm not paying another bill till virgin can actually do what they said they were going to and deliver this now. 

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Rickytind, 

Thank you for your post! 

Sorry to hear there has been a delay to this - when have you been waiting since? All information relating to gifts with bundles can be found through this link here: virg.in/gifthelp

Cheers, 

Ryan. 

So my services started on the 5th of May. So now has been 49 days. Which is more than what uou guys advise 28 days after sign up and then a further 14 for delivery. 

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey Rickyting,

I have responded to your other post - please where possible can you keep to 1 thread. As it allows us to get to other customers in the right way. 

Cheers, 

Ryan. 

I will stick to this one then. Apologies, with no responses, its difficult to see if anyone is actually seeing these messages at times. -- As per your last question:

So my services started on the 5th of May. So now has been 49 days. Which is more than what uou guys advise 28 days after sign up and then a further 14 for delivery. 

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Ah, no apologies needed at all! It just helps us get to all customers sooner 🙂 

Have you been able to check out the link provided? Information on what you're able to do if it has not been received is listed within there. 

Cheers,

Ryan. 

I have, the phone number provided, advises me that this service is no longer active and to use the webchat, and I get told different things everytime I actually speak with someone, so at this stage, I don't think neither myself nor Virgin Media know what is happening which is rather unsettling. 

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

I will pop you over a private message so I can see what can be done for you 🙂 

Cheers, 

Ryan.