cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email saying 'All sorted!' Thanks for adding Racing TV, but I havent!!?

rob1952
Tuning in

Hi I’m currently in contract (Ultimate Volt bundle).  I just received an email out of the blue this morning saying 'All Sorted' take a sec to review your new package. It appears the system has added Racing TV and will charge me.  I haven’t added this and no one in my family is interested in Racing TV or has access to the account so I’m not sure how this was added? Please can you remove this package immediately. I can’t see it under my account, only in the email. Thank-you

4 REPLIES 4

Cardiffman282
Knows their stuff

See also https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Managing-Your-Account-Cable/Additional-services-added-without-c... 

I'm not a Very Insightful Person (just a little bit, sometimes). I don't work for Virgin Media (but then nor do any of the offshore customer service agents).

Thanks, I received the email at 11am today, no one was watching tv. No one is interested in Horse Racing (Racing TV). No one has virgin tv streaming app on their devices. Virgin tv is only watched from one tv in the house. Everyone is compos mentis in the household. 

rob1952
Tuning in

Can someone from Virgin support please look into this for me. Thanks.

Good morning @rob1952 

Thanks for posting and welcome back to the community.

I'll send you a PM now to assist further.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill