5 REPLIES 5

carl_pearce
Community elder

Welcome to Virgin Media.

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Shahbazraja,

Welcome to our forums. I am sorry you have not had a great experience with us. Can you please advise what has happened as your post is unclear, so we can best assist?
Thanks,
Zoie

What experience is really bad experience until now I order new broadband connection on 25 February and 29 February come engineer visit my home try to search some cables but didn't find and said need to new appointment and to put new cables next i try to contact on customer service to book new appointment after chat online around 4 hours next appointment was on 6 February and on 6th engineer come and again said no one have cable in the home need to put new cables and engineer go without doing anything and I didn't have any kind of Internet in my home bcs I am new move this property and I don't know how I have in future with virgin but until now really bad experience

Hey @Shahbazraja Thanks for reaching out to us on the Virgin Media Community forums. 👋🏼

I'm sorry to hear about the poor experience you have had with the install and the customer support team. 😞
This really is not the experience we want for any of our customers to ensure, especially for new services. 😕

I will assist on the matter and look in to what has happened. I will send a private message to support. 📩

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hey @Shahbazraja Thanks for speaking with us today on the VM forums. 👋🏼

I'm glad we have been able to assist and get things resolved. 😇
All information can be found within our private chat. 🧾

Reach out to us for any other queries you have and we'll assist where we can.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs