cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract Renewal

mogbad
Tuning in

In early February I received an email from Virgin offering to renew my contract at the same price of £69 if I renewed within 24 hours. I accepted this offer on 7th February, filled in the necessary forms and received confirmation.

I have now started receiving emails saying my contract had run out and do I want to renew. On checking the MyVirginMedia app I've realised that £169 has been taken out of my account. Clearly my contract renewal had not been actioned for some reason.

The online chat seems to be constantly unavailable and calling the help centre doesn't get me anywhere.

If as nyone on here they can help it would be greatly appreciated. I can supply account details and the agreement number for the new contract if necessary.

4 REPLIES 4

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @mogbad 👋.

Thanks for reaching back out to us, apologies that you have had this issue with renewing your contract, we would need to bring you in for a private message to take a further look into this. 

Please look out for the envelope on the top right of your web browser or if you are using a mobile device, it will be located under your profile icon.

Thanks.

Sabrina

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @mogbad 👋.

Thanks for joining me in a PM. So glad we were able to sort out your query, should you need us in the future, please reach back out to us.

Have a good week 😀.

Sabrina

Thank you very much for your help Sabrina. All sorted now including refund.

Take care

Andy (mogbad)

Hi Andy, 

Thanks for taking the time to pop back to us in the Community to let us know things are resolved for you. 

If you have any further issues, please pop back to us in the Community. 

Take care,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs