cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changed package without permission

C-L-M
Joining in

Hi, I'm having to use this forum as I do not have the time to be kept on hold for endless minutes when trying to speak with somebody. My contract ended last July (yes, thats how long its taking to actually speak with somebody)..although I am very unhappy with your customer service, overall my broadband/tv has been ok. However, you have increased my TV package without consulting me, surely this is illegal? The extra cost is ridicules, I do not watch much tv and require the very basic package. Please provide an email address for me to complain. No telephone numbers.

3 REPLIES 3

Cardiffman282
Super solver

https://my.virginmedia.com/my-cases/make-a-complaint

I'm not a Very Insightful Person (just a little bit, sometimes). I don't work for Virgin Media (but then nor do any of the offshore customer service agents).

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@C-L-M wrote:

However, you have increased my TV package without consulting me

There's 2 scenarios where this could occur..

1: The annual April price-rise

2: The end of your minimum-term, often confused with "contract end", and expiry of time-limited discounts. All these discounts are shown on your contract and every monthly bill.

VM have no published email address, if you don't want to call then you can try using their WhatsApp "chat" method instead, be aware it's not real-time.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @C-L-M 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. 

I'll send you a PM now to assist further.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill