cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelling contract

jlpscot
Joining in

Having sent on the 13th of June my letter informing virgin media about the required 30 days notice, I have not had any communication from virgin media so far. As the letter was sent as tracked post, I know for sure it has been delivered. Very disappointed with customer service here, it looks like it only works towards virgin interests. 

3 REPLIES 3

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @jlpscot,

Welcome to our community forums and sorry to hear you have not heard back from our team regarding your cancellation request. We would hate to see you go however we want to do our best to help. Can you confirm which address you sent your request to? Was this also a signed letter? When was it sent?

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

jlpscot
Joining in

The letter was sent on the 13th of June to the address indicated in your website, Virgin Media, Sunderland SR43 4AA. The delivery was signed on the 16th of June

In this case, to best look into this, I have sent you a private message. Please keep an eye out for an envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. Let me know if you have any issues locating this.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs