cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancellation

DannyMag
Joining in

Hi, my virgin media services are due to be cancelled today but I haven't heard anything. Can someone check this is happening. I have the transcript of my conversation and it definitely should be cancelled today Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

VM Mods can tale up to a couple of days to respond to posts on this Community Forum.  If you need an answer today, you will need to phone in.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi DannyMag

Once you've given your 30 days cancellation notice the services can disconnected at any time up until midnight on the termination day. You may find that your services may be cut off separately on that date ie the TV may continue working after the phone/broadband has ceased working, but they should all cease working by midnight.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @DannyMag 

Thanks for posting and welcome back to the community.

I'll send you a PM now to assist further.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @DannyMag 

Thanks for joining me on PM and allowing me to sort this for you.

Please do pop back to the community should you ever need further help.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill