cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't see my packages on my account

Mrldavis
Joining in

On Friday I bought 1gb fibre. I already had a VM account so I signed in and bought the package. Set-up my direct debit and got the confirmation email. However when I sign into the account, I do not see the package I had bought. When I try and navigate through the account it just says I am not the primary account holder. 

When trying to figure out what the account it's hooked up to I was able to see a package under the upgrade options. Which looks like my parents VM package as it includes a landline and TV. So I asked them to look on the account however they also couldn't see any reference to my broadband package.

I tried calling up VM but my mobile phone number is tied up to another VM account that my Dad once setup. I couldn't really get anywhere over the phone with VM as they wanted me to pass security. 

But all I want to know is what account my broadband is linked to and why I can't  see my broadband package. What I don't understand is, if my account is not a primary account why was I able to order a broadband package. What worries me is I have my bank details hooked up to the broadband but no way of accessing it or being able to talk to VM.

I just want to be able to discuss my issue and see if I can get it resolved but I don't see how that is possible with the way thier phone system is setup.

3 REPLIES 3

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Mrldavis

We're sorry to hear of the account and package confusion around your recent change, we appreciate you taking the time to raise this via the forums and welcome to the community.

It can take a few days for details to filter through and update in your online account, from what you have advised, the email address may be a secondary account linked to your parents email address that may be the primary email address. Is this a new account for yourself or have you upgraded their account online?

There can only be one account holder per Virgin Media account.

Rob

It's a new package for myself. I think the plan of action is to get my parents to call virgin to get through all the security. Then try and cancel the package. Once that's done I will create a fresh VM account and order again. 

Hi @Mrldavis.

I think we may have to bring you in for a private message and look into the matter deeper. Please be on the lookout for my message in the envelope on the top right of your browser, or if you are using a mobile device it will be located under your profile icon.

Thanks.

Sabrina