cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not verify me email address

tom52411
Joining in

Hi, 

I can not verify my email, every time I click the link it says verification link expired.

Thanks,

Tom52411

5 REPLIES 5

Matt63
Joining in

I'm having the same problem. It wanted me to change it to a non ntlworld address and now it has me going round in circles

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @tom52411,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm sorry to hear you're having some issues with the verification link. Is there a delay in it arriving to your email inbox? It should only take a few moments and still be active at that time.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hi @Matt63

Welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm very sorry to hear that. Would you mind expanding on what's happening exactly?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

When I receive my verification email I click on the link it takes me to the virgin media website but says the link has expired, even if I click the link seconds after receiving the email. I have phoned customer support multiple times and got nowhere. I have been unable to access my account since joining a couple of months ago.

Hi @tom52411 👋

I'd like to take a closer look into this so will pop you a PM 📩  now and we can take it from there. 

Thanks and speak soon!

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs