cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Being made homeless and expected to pay to leave Virgin early.

MikeMurray
Joining in

Hello,

I have been issued a Section 21 no fault eviction notice, spoken to customer services to cancel the remainder of my contract only to be told that even though I am to be made homeless I need to pay almost £600 to leave my contract early.  My only housing option right now is to move in with family who are already in a Virgin media contract.

Surely there shouldn't be any exit fees in these circumstances?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Daniel_Et
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @MikeMurray 👋 Thank you for your post and welcome to the Virgin Media Community 😀

We're really sorry to hear about the situation you find yourself in 😔

In order to look into this for you further, we'll send you a private message on here. Look out for the envelope in the top right-hand corner.

If you're on a portable device with a smaller screen, click on the icon in the top right-hand corner and select "messages" from the additional menu options.

Regards,
Daniel

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Daniel_Et
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @MikeMurray 👋 Thank you for your post and welcome to the Virgin Media Community 😀

We're really sorry to hear about the situation you find yourself in 😔

In order to look into this for you further, we'll send you a private message on here. Look out for the envelope in the top right-hand corner.

If you're on a portable device with a smaller screen, click on the icon in the top right-hand corner and select "messages" from the additional menu options.

Regards,
Daniel

Hi Daniel, I experiencing the same . Can you help me out please. Since March I'm paying without using my virgin media Internet as I'm homeless in temporary accomodation

Thank you in advance for your help

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Noorane

I've created a new thread regarding your sad housing situation  < here > 

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Hi Noorane,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community, we are really sorry to hear your current circumstances in regards to having to move out of your address and into temporary accommodation, so I can help I have sent you an invite into a private chat, please look out for the white envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.