cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adult channels i think i have accidently subbed but i dont want it

AB123456
Joining in

I had the same thing happen to me, exactly the same text on screen with no warning of being charged. Can you message me and take a look into mine as well. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thank you so much for chatting with me @AB123456 and I am glad we have gotten this resolved. 

Please do pop back to us in the forums in the future should you need any help and we will do all we can to assist. 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @AB123456 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here.

I'd be more than happy to take a look into this with you via a Private Message. I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the envelope at the top of your screen alerting you to a new message.

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thank you so much for chatting with me @AB123456 and I am glad we have gotten this resolved. 

Please do pop back to us in the forums in the future should you need any help and we will do all we can to assist. 

As in subject accidently subbed but i dont want it

Hi @chris791 👋.

Thanks for reaching out to us and welcome to the Community Forums. So that we can assist you with your query, we would need to bring you in for a private message and go through some details. Please look out for the envelope on the top right of your web browser or if you are using a mobile device, it will be located under your profile icon.

Thanks.

Sabrina