cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£187 charged on cancelled account

margaret_l2023
Joining in

I am in the process of cancelling this account (actually my husbands account but I have a power of attorney over his affairs as he has dementia) it took some time for you to confirm that the power of attorney had been registered and now after paying an extortionate amount per month for services we didn't use I find I have been charged £187 as the account is being closed. I would like a breakdown of those charges please.

3 REPLIES 3

Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi margaret_l2023, thanks for the message. 

I am sorry to hear that you want to cancel the service and you will find more information on the early disconnection breakdown here

Please let us know if you need anything further?

Kind regards, Chris. 

Given the circumstances outlined above can these charges not be waived? If we had been contacted to confirm that the power of attorney had been registered to the account in a reasonable timeframe we could have given sufficient notice, we have had to chase your customer service department for information in the midst of a very stressful situation.

Hi @margaret_l2023 👋.

Thanks for reaching out to us. We would love to help you with your current issue, but we would need to bring you into a private message to look into this further. Please look out for the envelope on the top right of your web browser or if you are using a mobile device it will be located under your profile icon.

Thanks.

Sabrina