cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No 1471 since phone changed to VoIP

Keiranjf
On our wavelength

Hey could someone look into my account please and turn 1471 service back on? Since changing to VoIP I can no longer check who's phoned. 

I've seen others with this issue and it turning out that their line switching had meant the service wasn't turned on.

Thanks 

5 REPLIES 5

Vikki_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Keiranjf

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community.

I am sorry to hear 1471 is not working.

Do you have the phone connected to the hub via the adaptor we sent?

What error message do you get when calling please?

Please pop back to me when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Keiranjf
On our wavelength

Thanks for the reply. Amazingly it's now working? Hasn't worked all month, now I can get the number, how bizarre.

It was stating "sorry the last caller history does not exist" - yet my caller ID had logged numbers. Issue was my phone display is a bit iffy, so doesn't display the last two digits correctly. I even checked before messaging.

I'm using the adapter that came with it and there was a few issues with dialer tone at first but that seems to have been resolved.

Just need to find a way to stop these spoof numbers now lol

Thanks again for the reply.

Ah that's great to hear 🙂

If you do have any further issues with this, please do let us know here and we can help further. 

There's also some helpful information here on unwanted calls 🙂 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Keiranjf
On our wavelength

Hey just letting you know it's doing it again. If someone rings the previous day (days before) you the above message.

Same day I can get the number on 1471. Only been able to test this with my mobile but if I phone I can get that on 1471 - if someone else has phoned and I check it says "sorry the last caller history does not exist". I only know someone has phoned because my phone shows it. 

Thank you for coming back to us on the community thread ☺. 

Sorry to see you are still having issues with your 1471 ☹.

So I can take a closer look into this, I will have to private message you.

Please watch out for the envelope ✉.

Thank you. 

Ari - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide