cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

H

maxrussell1
Joining in

Since being supplied with a new hub 3 following an account user update (change of account holder within the household) my landline is not working and telephony is disabled when I log into my hub. I cannot get through to you and desperately need the landline to function ….please help urgently

2 REPLIES 2

Cardiffman282
Super solver

It sounds like you have started a new contract under a new householder's name (presumably for new customer discounts) given that you have a new hub. If so then AFAIK the phone line would indeed terminate and a new one set up (if part of the new contract - it might not be). Whether an old number can be ported across in this situation I don't know. What is the new package called? 

I'm not a Very Insightful Person (just a little bit, sometimes). I don't work for Virgin Media (but then nor do any of the offshore customer service agents).

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello maxrussell1.

Thanks for your first post and welcome to our community.

I'm sorry to hear about the fault with your landline after the account being changed into your name.

Can I ask when you changed the services over did the previous account holder have a working landline?

Was this also evident on the contract we sent out after you changed names?

It might be the case that you are just getting broadband as a single service and we need to raise an order for the telephone line to be active.

I'd like to take a look into this for you.
If you don't mind, I will need to send you a private message to pass security. 
If you can check your logo at the  top right of your screen that would be great. 
Regards     
Gareth_L