cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
8 Comments
Jamboharp
Joining in

Had booster installed yesterday all worked fine showed up in connect app but looked at app today and it's not showing wifi booster power off booster and still not showing up 

markokboro
Tuning in

My connect app has identified i would benefit from on of these but when i click to order i get the message Sorry, we’re unable to change your package online ?

wmc711
Tuning in

Still waiting for my booster to arrive 

was told was in post on 22nd May 

Abduhass
Joining in

How do i order one ????

jamieww
Tuning in

How do I order these?

Just joined virgin but wifi is terrible.

App says signal is 'great' but light says poor connection! Even though these items previously had no issue on EE using bt infrastructure. 

Not a happy new customer 

Wasitn87
On our wavelength

Has anyone solves the WiFi terrible range issue? What's the solution for that please, I joined VM more than 2 weeks ago and still struggling with the WiFi signal, in the bedroom some devices keep buffering. Never had this issue with sky hub before.

Juem1970
Joining in

I too have changed from Sky to vm and the signal is terrible, in one bedroom in particular, which is right above the hub!! Driving me bonkers when my boys shout down about the Internet logging them out or buffering when they're doing live lessons from school!

Bronsonkiah13
Joining in

We too have just left sky omg big mistake. Cannot even get anyone to help me. So if anyone is actually reading this and can help then get in touch as otherwise I will look else where as this is shocking. Wifi signal poor. Can't even ring my house from a mobile. All my children ring me from mobiles. Well up until virgin was installed.