cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No internet

Adam8165
Joining in

I have a game that I have oaly for a bit jow and over the past 2 weeks I've had continuous disconnection issue has something change on virgins end as I have re set the router and done that stuff. I also don't have many devices on the interent at once

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there Adam8165,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community.

Many apologies for the broadband issues however from checking our service I can see that you're currently affected by an area fault.

The current estimated fix date is the 6th of October at 17:15, our team will look to get this resolved as soo as possible.

Regards,

Kain

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there Adam8165,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community.

Many apologies for the broadband issues however from checking our service I can see that you're currently affected by an area fault.

The current estimated fix date is the 6th of October at 17:15, our team will look to get this resolved as soo as possible.

Regards,

Kain

Ahhh okey dokey does very strange that you can say im in an affected area however the app stated broadband is fine in my area 

What a contradiction!

Hey Adam8165, thank you for reaching back out.

I have taken another look and I can confirm there is an SNR outage.

Unfortunately, not all faults are registered on the service status page, but I will keep an eye on this myself for you. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?