cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fifa22 gameplay - upstream issue?

Zzikester
Joining in

Hi,

Playing Fifa22 in online seasons and have quickly went from Division 1 to Division 10 and cant win a a game now, seems less responsive than before. Had a look at router status and cam across this. Is there a problem upstream here with channel 2?

Zzikester_0-1646744216158.png

4 REPLIES 4

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Looks like there might be. Can you post up the downstream data as well. And also the Network logs

Might be worth doing a pinhole reset to see if the qam's all go back to 64 and the T3's reset to 0 and then dont start reappearinh

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Zzikester, thanks for your post although I'm sorry to hear of your concerns - I'm a FIFA player so I can feel your pain!

If you can also post the downstream data as @jbrennand has advised, we can look into this again as well as the network logs. Please let us know how you've got on after the pinhole reset too!

Many thanks

Tom_W

quarius
Joining in

The FIFA 22 stuck at the loading screen might also occur because of some type of corrupted cache files that are being stored locally. If this is the case for you, the problem can be fixed by performing a power cycling procedure on your console to clean the temporary files

quarius
Joining in

@MyMorri Payslip wrote:

Hi,

Playing Fifa22 in online seasons and have quickly went from Division 1 to Division 10 and cant win a a game now, seems less responsive than before. Had a look at router status and cam across this. Is there a problem upstream here with channel 2?

Zzikester_0-1646744216158.png

The FIFA 22 stuck at the loading screen might also occur because of some type of corrupted cache files that are being stored locally. If this is the case for you, the problem can be fixed by performing a power cycling procedure on your console to clean the temporary files