cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cant access my virgin media email and account

geya123
Joining in

Hi all.

Ive been trying to access my VM email, but which is a @virginmedia.com mail which is linked to my actual outlook email. But when i click forgot email it only reveals a few characters in the email address.. Furthermore i dont know the password either. So how do i get get access? I only have my account no. And area ref. From my bills

3 REPLIES 3

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @geya123,

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm sorry to hear of your email access issues. Would you mind expanding on the problem at hand? Are you struggling to access the email address/account via the webmail platform on our website, or is it via a third party mail client/app like Microsoft Outlook?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hi Zach

Well apparently my VM account is linked to my @virginmedia.com email address but i dont know what it is.

The @virginmedia email address is the one i want access to as it will be used to access my VM account ultimately. In order to sign up for the @virginmedia email address I initially signed up with my Outlook email ID so i guess they are somehow still linked but i cant use the outlook email ID to login to my VM account which I ultimately want to do. Whenever I call VM Customer service for anything they ask me for my Email for verification and apparently there doesnt exist an account with my Outlook Email ID so i dont know what to do 

Hey @geya123,

Thanks for confirming this, with this we will want to look into some account specific details with you to see if we can go about gaining you the access that you need, for this I will be sending you a private message now.

Joe