cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virginmedia email web app - 403 FORBIDDEN

Dan_In_Stoke
On our wavelength

Since about 2pm I can't get access to my virgin media emails. The web app site just says "FORBIDDEN"

Signed out, signed in, clear cache, changed browsers (Edge /Chrome) change devices (PC / Ipad with safari and Chrome) exactly the same result

What gives ?...how can I check for urgent emails ?

Price has gone UP but service gone DOWN...

9 REPLIES 9

Dan_In_Stoke
On our wavelength

I've tried again this morning, 
Still nothing just a page saying 

Forbidden

Logged out, cleared my browser cache, still the same.

Anyone have any ideas what is happening, I've had work colleagues ringing to ask my why I've not replied to important emails.

Dan_In_Stoke
On our wavelength

Another day and still same.
25mins on the phone talking to someone and "they need to pass me to another department"....before they cut me off and the line went dead.
Waste of time

Hi there @Dan_In_Stoke 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome back to the forums, it's great to have you back. 

I am so sorry to hear that you have been facing this issue with your email. Can I just ask if you are trying on both web and client mail? 

Dan_In_Stoke
On our wavelength

As per my initial message, trying to access my email via the virgin media website.

I have several important medical and financial emails I keep in folders I can't access, as well as work colleagues saying I've not replied to emails they have sent.

Thanks for coming back to us. 

I'll send you a PM now.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

I am having same issue, can you please advise how this can be sorted? 

Dan_In_Stoke
On our wavelength

Hi 
The only way is to reset your sign in email address to a non-virginmedia one and change all your passwords

Did this help fix your issue Dan_In_Stoke? 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?