cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Supposed closed account

Lemon2007lemon
Tuning in

So like a few others on here, I had a virgin media account that was closed a few years ago... however now I'm getting messages to my mobile telling me that email address is being used to recover passwords for Facebook, instagram, humble bumble, tinder etc...

I never had most of these so it's clear the email has not been terminated and has now been hacked...

Can someone from virgin look into this???

3 REPLIES 3

Rudders60
On our wavelength

You've been hacked like the rest of us and this looks like an internal breach as my password has not been pawned.

I've given up with Virgin Media and made an official report via National Fraud Reporting Centre who are part of GCHQ Tel: 0300 123 2040
Virgin Media are happy that their Mail Delivery System postmaster@virginmedia.com is having a busy time processing hundreds of "Mail delivery failed: returned to sender" responses to emails sent by my historic email address that I'm no longer accountable for.

Rudders60
On our wavelength

Virgin Media have still not answered how and date the email password was changed. No wonder they are posting £3.3 billion in losses last year.

Lemon2007lemon
Tuning in

Well I guess nothing changes then,  they were terrible when I was with them and still terrible after I have left.