cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sporadic delivery of emails...

Mykol
Up to speed

@ModTeam 

Over the last few days I have noticed that emails are not arriving in a timely fashion. 

This is particularly frustrating when trying to access accounts that use 2FA with codes with expiry timescales as the email with the code does not arrive in time.

As such, Virginmedia's email system is preventing me (and no doubt many others) accessing important accounts!

Please assure me that this is a known issue, is being dealt with, and a timescale for resolution

3 REPLIES 3

tkn
Tuning in

Same issues here

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Mykol 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome back to the forums it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry to hear that you have faced an issue with your email. We are aware of a wider issue effecting email and we will do all we can to resolve this for you and everyone effected, as soon as we have an update we will let you know. 

" it's great to have you here. "

What?!?  ...I am here because your systems have caused me a major problem! There is nothing "great" about me being "here" for either you or me!!!

Regardless. What is the "wider issue effecting email" and what is the timescale for a resolution?!?

As a reminder of the importance and urgency: Virgin Media are currently preventing me from accessing my Bank Account and my Credit Card accounts!!!