cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not Spam option not working

steve_bosley
Tuning in

I found an email (eg one from my travel agent) had been diverted to my Spam folder.

So I right clicked and selected Not Spam.

It disappeared from the Spam list ... but only for a moment! It then reappeared in the Spam folder.

How do I stop this happening ? I just want emails from my travel agent in my Inbox.

FYI There are no entries in my Blocklist. 

Regards,

Steve Bosley

3 REPLIES 3

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

AFAIK Virgin Media's spam filtering occurs on receipt of message so is unlikely to be responsible for the message returning to your Spam folder.

Are you using Virgin Media Mail (webmail) or another email client to move the message?

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Select Mark as Helpful Answer or 🖒 Kudos to say thanks

I am accessing it through My Virgin Media on my laptop  though also use the E Mail cllient on my Samsung Galaxy S23 which does not have this problem

Hey steve_bosley, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to hear this.

If this is only doing it on the email client but not on your phone all you need to do it just set the travel agent email to inbox and it shouldn't do this again.

If it was doing it on both it would be a major issue but just try that step above it should fix it. 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?