cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kev_B
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Spotted some of our street equipment that's in need of some TLC? We know things can happen, and we're here to help put things right.

If you've noticed a problem with one of our street cabinets, cables or pits recently, we'd like the opportunity to put it right as quickly as possible. Just fill in the template below and post it as a comment, we'll let our team of engineers know so they can get things back to normal.

Please use the comments section to let us know the following information:

(We need to know where the cabinet is; providing a street name and post code is great, pointing out any landmarks or junctions nearby will help us ensure we're reporting the correct cabinet)

Feel free to share coordinates or references from popular map websites/apps.

Description of damage:

(Pictures if available)

Cabinet Number:

(If available)

How it all works

We'll use the information you provide to report the issue to the necessary maintenance team in your area. We'll kudo your comment to let you know we're acting on it. To keep things tidy we'll remove older comments from time-to-time.

63 Comments
nige11
Joining in

Damaged cabinet outside 12 spring hill kimberley nottingham Ng16 2pf 

20240525_152224.jpg

Debbie611
Joining in

Hi a car has driven into the street box outside our home and pushed back into our fence as well as exposing all the cables underneath. We did report it to BT because we thought it was a BT box but they said it’s yours and they would report it.

no one has been out to it! 

It is a danger hazard and we need to repair our fence. Location is outside 1 Dunstable Road Houghton Regis Bedfordshire LU5 5DB - it was a hit and run. IMG_9483.jpeg

ARKNEWTRA
On our wavelength

Cabinet open. Previously reported for Graffiti but not yet addressed.

20240527_112822.jpg

20240527_112759.jpg

  

daj198
Tuning in

Doors to cabinet left open

At the end of Wycombe Gardens, between 809 and 811 Finchley Rd, NW11 8DP

PXL_20240527_163253522.jpg

Anne_N
Settling in

By the side of the A363 on White Horse Business Park, Trowbridge.  What3words location roughly ///ambitions.flannel.spots

Description of damage:

Bollard with wires knocked over.  I've been through Openreach and they say it's definitely not theirs and they think it's yours. 20240122_152306.jpg20240122_152322.jpg

ARKNEWTRA
On our wavelength

This Cabinet was previously reported on 17th April 2024 (6 weeks ago) but has not yet been replaced or attended to. 6 Cabinets, 5 Tobys and a Chamber Cover have been repaired which were reported both before and after this one so looks to have been missed. Please can you escalate.

To confirm the address: In the vicinity of 19 Britannia Way, Renfrew, PA4 0NA opposite Anson Way

Thanks

WhatsApp Image 2024-05-29 at 11.37.42_21132bf7.jpgWhatsApp Image 2024-05-29 at 11.38.03_fd53be85.jpgWhatsApp Image 2024-05-29 at 11.38.15_3f384f14.jpg

m3g4m1n10n
Joining in

Cabinet open and broadband no longer working.

1000010900.jpg

(No visible cabinet number)

Dean_C

Hi @m3g4m1n10n,

Thanks for bringing this open cabinet to our attention.

Please can you confirm the nearest house number of where this cabinet is located?

Thanks,

Dean C
Community Moderator 

Leeds10101
Tuning in

Re post above regarding loose man hole cover at LS4 2EN. Is this the correct forum to raise? If it is, is there an indication this is being looked into or an assigned job number? Many thanks. 

kfharvey1
Tuning in

At the junction of Waltheof Avenue and Henningham Road, near 40 Waltheof Ave, London N17 7DU

Description of damage:

Cabinet with no doors. I think this one previously had a cover put over it but no sign of the cover now. 

IMG_20240524_083656.jpg

Cabinet Number: None visible

Dean_C

Hi @Leeds10101 

Thanks for getting back in touch.

The loose man hole cover was raised with our network asset team 24/05/25 and job reference number is:- VM/CIP/470007

I'm afraid we're unable to advised on an estimated fix date but rest assured a member of the team will be out ASAP to complete the repair.

Thanks,

Dean C
Community Moderator 

checkthedoc
Tuning in

at the junction of carlingford road and west green road (N15) there is a damaged virgin box. front is missing and a lot of cables etc are exposed. some traffic cones and panels have been placed around the box i guess to try and protect it. it's been like this several weeks.

it,s next to a bicycle repair shop.

Leeds10101
Tuning in

Morning @Dean_C... Just to confirm that per the advice report and your reply, job VM/CIP/470007 was actioned yesterday. A silent street again. Many thanks from everyone in LS4! 

Ronaldm
Joining in

PXL_20240323_080409533_sm.jpgPXL_20240323_080413218sm.jpg

///avoid.depend.agenda

MFC_84
Joining in

Cables to my building have broken free, many have now been damaged by the wind and several are hanging in front of peoples windows.

Location: Livermere Court building, Queensbridge Road, Hackney, E8 4LB

IMG_1656.jpeg

IMG_1657.jpeg

IMG_0620.jpeg

katebuckingham
Joining in

Hello

outside the west side of 9,SN8 2LQ

I have a repeater box outside my garden which has a really irritating pitch to it, it appears to have got louder recently and sounds like a bearing might have gone.

I am essentially complaining about the noise level of the fans on 24/7 even in the winter, which can be heard all through my house and is loud enough in the garden to be intrusive.  The pitch of the humming is such that you cannot zone it out.

I have been told that this repeater is not even for users in our village so to have to put up with the noise when it isn't even for local people adds to the frustration.

I will continue complaining about this and take it to the council if you don't address it.

Hoping above all hopes that you can remove the irritation from my life.

Kate Buckingham

asopu10
Tuning in

1000005615.jpg

Please repaint this cabinet following vandalism. Location is City Road, Little Chester, Derby. Please can it also be returned to being green or black in line with the conservation area guidance.

Many thanks,

Corey_C

Hi @asopu10 

Thanks for your post. Are you able to provide the complete address including street number and full post code?

Thanks

KJ11
Joining in

IMG_9394.jpeg

Open electrical box won’t latch shut 

Norton Wood Lane  Runcorn  

near roundabout leading to hornbeam/whitebeam

postcode WA7 6QG

what3words ///dates.blues.mild

Volker1
Joining in

Aston Hall Road between the Aston Tavern and Witton Lane  -  see google maps link below

https://maps.app.goo.gl/8dVEzmv3dLXFL1TC6

Description of damage:

Missing cover to a chamber - risk of a member of public falling

Cabinet Number:

Unknown - see pictures attached

Volker1_0-1717517383283.jpeg

Volker1_1-1717517615288.jpeg