cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin Media Contact Center

damo_uk23
Dialled in

I'm assuming that Virgin Media no longer has a contact number, as it's not listed on their website. All I get is a whole load of help pages that don't know the meaning of "help," an unmoderated Whatsapp number, and this forum. It's a shame as I like Virgin Media, but if I get into difficulties, there's no one I can turn to.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Damo

Man is still the most extraordinary computer of all.
John F. Kennedy
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Alby41
Up to speed

I have always got through on 150 on a VM phone .. but you can ring 0345 454 1111 .. often though you get put on hold but usually somebody at CSERVICES  will deal ... I have never used whats app though having had a VM phone 150 is the way to go ... hope this helps you ..good luck😄

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Alby41
Up to speed

I have always got through on 150 on a VM phone .. but you can ring 0345 454 1111 .. often though you get put on hold but usually somebody at CSERVICES  will deal ... I have never used whats app though having had a VM phone 150 is the way to go ... hope this helps you ..good luck😄

Thank you for that. I guess I'll have to use the 0345 as I don't have a landline at the moment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Damo

Man is still the most extraordinary computer of all.
John F. Kennedy