cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

volt ultimate - unlimited data sim card - deception!

parawson
On our wavelength

Hi,

I've just joined Virgin on the `ultimate volt` bundle, it stated, when I agreed to the contract for this bundle, that the o2 sim card was `unlimited data`, but having just received my o2 sim card it is has data limited to 250Gb.

Whilst I appreciate this is a lot of mobile data, I am paying for and agreed to a contract with  unlimited data.

As o2 and Virgin by proxy, have broken this contract from the very beginning, can I assume that I can cancel this o2 sim card without consequence to my virgin bundle?

https://www.virginmedia.com/broadband/broadband-and-sim?gclid=Cj0KCQiAx6ugBhCcARIsAGNmMbjkP4CHrmibOK... regards

Paul

parawson_0-1678460377681.png

2 REPLIES 2

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi Paul,

It takes a couple of days to go through the O2 systems (up to 14 days)  but once your Volt perks are actioned by O2 then your 250gb will become unlimited

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

That's convenient 14 days, exactly the amount of time I have to cancel an online purchase without consequence, I would laugh if I didn't know it was deliberate! Oh well, its still good value, even if I have to pay for the sim separately, I can just bin it. 

Thank you for the information, I appreciate it.