cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

volt payments

Joining in

I have been asked to set up a DD for O2 payment. Will the Virgin DD be for the total subscription price or the full subscription less the £25 I have sent to O ?

[MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for clarity]

8 REPLIES 8

archercj
Fibre optic

The two payments will be seperate i.e. one directly to O2 for the Sim at £25 and one to Virgin Media for whatever price Virgin decide to concoct

The contract says the Maxit  media includes O2 sim so why do I need to pay O2?

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @3233 

Although VM and O2 are now a joint venture called VMO2, their systems are still separate. VM don't have access to O2's and vice versa.

Because of this if you have a VM bundle that includes the Volt sim then you make a payment to O2 for the sim card, and a payment to VM for any other items included in your bundle.

It will be some time before both systems are amalgamated together.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Virgin quote £70/pm for the full package. O2 ask DD for £25 for sim/pm so do I send £45/pm DD to Virgin?

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Charges are laid out here.

https://www.virginmediao2.co.uk/?buspart=uk_ps_cus_cable_GOOGLE_Cable_Acq_Brand_JVCO_Brand_JVCO_volt...

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Then I (and I am sure many others) will challenge those charges UNLESS they are only for NEW customers:

archercj_0-1653573026871.png

Many on here are saying there is teh charge of £85 for the package PLUS £25 for O2. Unless I am reading it wrong that implies the O2 unlimited SIm is included within the £85. Or am I missing something?

My reduced charges is due to loyalty etc.

As O2 are charging me £25pm by DD my question is, will my payment to Virgin be the quoted figure (£85 in your example) less £25?

@3233 i doubt Virgin know the meaning of loyalty. Ive been with them for several year snow and was paying £101 fo rthe full Gig 1 Oomph package.

Now I appear to be paying £85 for their contract + £15.99 for Netflix (I upgraded to HD) + £25 for the O2 sim. That adds up to £125.99!!!!!

I've got a good record with going to ombudsmen about mis-selling.