cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ordering another POD

Sean_numark
Tuning in

Hi all

im hoping someone can help? Ive ordered a wifi pod which has helped one end of the house however i need another one but everytime i try to ring back up im on hold for ages and ages and is costing a fortune on my mobile phone as i dont have a land line, can anyone help with ordering another one please? by the way i do have the VOLT package

Kind regards

Sean

5 REPLIES 5

Sean_numark
Tuning in

Hi all

im hoping someone can help? Ive ordered a wifi pod which has helped one end of the house however i need another one but everytime i try to ring back up im on hold for ages and ages and is costing a fortune on my mobile phone as i dont have a land line, can anyone help with ordering another one please?

Kind regards

Sean

SCA1972
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Sean_numark Please don't create multiple threads for the same issue, it is against the forum rules.  I have merged your threads.

My setup: VM TV 360 box, M350 Fibre broadband with Hub 3. Telewest/VM user since 2001.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

sorry i didnt realise i coundnt do that as i was posting the same question in the Volt page

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello Sean_numark.

Thanks for posting your issue and sorry to see you've been unable to get another pod ordered due to the lines being busy.

I shall gladly help you out with this, I will need to PM you here to do so.
Please check the top-right corner of our forum and you should see a purple envelope. Click this and you'll see my message.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi

ok I’ve PMed you back

thank you