cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to cancel cost of living rising

thirdearinc
Tuning in

had an email,but when going to a page link (online help page)

,on bottom says "see below",but nothing is below

You can carry on enjoying your services with us. But if you decide not to, you can find information about changing or cancelling your package in the "What happens next" section below.

The legal stuff

General: Services, content, and features are variable and depend on your chosen subscriptions. You may lose any current discounts you have if you change your package. Information and prices are correct as at the date of publication.

---------------

how to cancel?....

7 REPLIES 7

Andrew-G
Alessandro Volta

Try this.

If you cancel by letter then (if at all) they'll be phoning you, should you want to give them a chance to lure you back with a discount, there's some points in this post to apply to any "retention" discussion. 

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @thirdearinc 

Clicking on the underlined What happens next link on the page should open another section as shown in the screenshot below.

It works for me using Chrome, Edge and Firefox browsers, but doesn't work if I use the Brave browser.

What happens nextWhat happens next

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

no.jpg

I see you did not read post properly of what I've stated....there is no such thingy...lookup..

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi again @thirdearinc 

I did read the post correctly.

I advised  that it wasn't working when I tried using the Brave browser, but worked when I used Chrome, Firefox and Edge browers.

I didn't test any other browers such as safari as I don't have them on my PC.

I enclosed a screenshot from the page using the Chrome browser which showed the additional text that isn't appearing on your browser.

Which browser are you using, and which version is it please?  Also which device?

If you could please answer those questions I will pass the info back to the modteam for them to investigate to see if they can have the page updated so it works correctly on all browsers

Have you tried using a different browser or an incognito window?

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

no.jpg

here you go...
any browser same

if there direct link and more info? I sent you screens from my chrome and mozilla

Hi thirdearinc,

Thank you for reaching back out to us in our community and welcome back, sorry to hear you are thinking of leaving and that you have been unable to view the link you were sent for additional information around cancelling your account.

I was able to locate you on our system with the details we have for you and can see you have spoken to us since your last post.

Have you been able to get the support you needed in regards to leaving us?

If you still need the information around cancelling, this can be found here.

If you do need any further help/support, please do not hesitate to reach back out and we will be happy to help further.

Regards

Paul.