cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Woke up this morning to find Virgin are not paying my Netflix so it has been cancelled

archercj
Fibre optic

I recently switched from Oomph to Volt and after a little 'effort' got the Netflix side sorted, including the first payment so I have had Netflix for around a month now.

I woke up this morning to the following email from Netflix:

archercj_0-1652162784733.png

and my account has been cancelled and I cannot access Netflix.

Come on Virgin get your act together please. Am I faced with several hours of waiting in queues and lame excuses.

5 REPLIES 5

archercj
Fibre optic

And I cant even get on their bloody web site:

archercj_0-1652163027167.png

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Lot's of posts about this. Still promising it will be fixed

Here is one

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Volt/WhatsApp-transcript-about-netflix-issue/td-p/5010273

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thanks @enlli (as usual).

I wonder if there is a common factor here (just thinking out loud). Does this just happen to people who have upgraded to the UHD/HD version of Netflix i.e. an extra £5 which it states it does but I wonder if this breaks the billing process.

Had the WhatsApp chat with a very helpful person (and for once I actually mean that).

I seem to be half reinstated - I get 'welcome back' but also then a prompt for payment method. Going to see if it get synced over the next 24 hours

Sorted by this evening. Shouldnt have happened in the first place but at least it was resolved relatively quickly