cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When do i get my welcome email?

Mabsey
Joining in

Hi

I ordered the virgin media ultimate volt bundle on 16th May.

Online order reference: VM3265627228,

I want to confirm if my installation is still 13th June?

When do i get my account number so i can register ?

Thanks

Mabsey

22 REPLIES 22

OK thanks a lot. 

Also when does the sim card come? 

Is that on the day of installation or a few days before?

Thanks 

Hi Mabsey,

Thank you for coming back to us.

As we're unable to confirm any account specific details on the public thread, please do continue to speak with John via private message if you do have any further questions or concerns. He'll be more than happy to assist from there and answer any further questions you have regarding the order.

Kind regards

Beth

Your SIM card should come within a few days of taking the order out 🙂 If you've not received it by install, please contact O2 directly, they'll sort it 🙂

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

I took out the order a while ago and haven't heard from o2. 

I thought virgin send the sim card as part of the volt bundle. 

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for the update Mabsey,

Have you received confirmation that the O2 SIM is set up via your Media package?
Let us know,

Kain

Hi

No haven't received anything so far. 

Nothing from virgin or o2 to confirm order or installation date or anything to do with the sim card 

Hi 

I'm a bit confused. 

A mate of mine who works for virgin media said that the disconnection date from the prev account is not in place because they are waiting for a port request to transfer the number but I was assured that the new account holder will be able to keep the landline number. 

I'm really confused now and want to ensure the new order has been put through and there won't be any problems

OK so the possible reason that I have not received anything was because the disconnection from the prev account was confirmed for broadband and TV but they put a hold on the landline because they thought they will receive a port request. 

I have now assured them that there is not port and that everything can disconnect. 

Now how do I confirm if I have to place the the order again or will I receive the installation date on 13th?