cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volt

Hugoebostock
Joining in

I have activated Volt with O2 3 weeks ago and it’s still inactive on my Virgin side. Can’t find anyway to rectify this, any know what to do? 

Thanks 

3 REPLIES 3

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Hugoebostock

Thanks for taking the time to post in regards to your Virgin Media services and the Volt benefits not being applied, we appreciate you raising this via the forums and welcome to the community.

Although you don't need to be named on both accounts, both accounts do need to be registered at the same address for the benefits to be applied, it seems this is the case if O2 have already applied these to your mobile services.

When you sign into your O2 online account, does it advise that the Volt benefits are active or give you the option to activate them? 

Rob

Yes the Volt services are active in the O2 side and I had confirmation from them via text message. The address is all the same and everything. 

when I log into the O2 app it says the Volt services are active.

Thanks 

Hi @Hugoebostock, thanks for getting back to us.

Sorry to hear that your Volt boost has not yet been applied on our side. I would like to take a look on your behalf. I am going to send you a private message. Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R