cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volt ultimate netflix issue

mantis1806
Dialled in

I am writing here because now its Been over a month and still lots of customers have not received our netflix activation email. Is it possible that virgin media can give us a statement of what is going on instead of customer service keep saying you get it in 7 day's that was 31 days ago. Three times now this has happened and still no email. Its about time the director or somebody from higher management let us know exactly what is happening and when this issue will be fixed. Automatic compensation should be awarded to everybody having this issue. As it states if issue not fixed you receive a compensation fir liss if service. This is classed as loss of service. Everybody let me know what you think of this. 

5 REPLIES 5

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi mantis1806, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you're having an issue with accessing your Netflix. 

There was an issue which has since been resolved. All emails were sent out by close of play Tuesday. Can you confirm if you're still waiting on your email? 

If so, we will need to raise an IT ticket so pop back here and let us know asap so we can get things moving for you. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Still no email for 33 days

Hi mantis1806,

Thank you for reaching back out, have you checked all Email folders including the Spam folder?

Regards

Paul.

Yes I have done all that

Any chance of a update when the netflix issue will be fixed please  i still have not received my activation email