cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volt speed boost

1975spook
Tuning in

Hi,

I recently got an upgrade on my o2 account, I had the Volt boost active before my upgrade but it is now not there on my broadband but is active on my mobile account. I have tried contacting an advisor on the phone but seems impossible these days. 

Can anyone help with this?

Many thanks

3 REPLIES 3

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey 1975, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to hear your speed boost has not gone on.

If you've had the free speed before again you wouldn't get it if you upgraded you can only get this once sorry. 

Please can you just confirm if this is the case or not? Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Hi Matt, thanks for the reply. 

Yes, I did have the boost before. Seems a bit unfair that I can only get it once, having o2 and virgin media should surely entitle anyone to have the Volt benefits regardless if they've had it before or not. Just cements the fact that I will look for another provider once the price hike comes into play. 

Thanks again. 

You only get a speed tier upgrade once for bb under volt. If you upgrade your SIM, volt comes off for a few days and gets applied again to your SIM your double data (unless staff override manually)

Your VM Services stay at the speed they were, I.e. boosted as before the upgrade. You don't get another boost to the one you already had.